Our Values, Vision and Mission statements were developed following discussions with our staff and the people we support. They form a fundamental part of our culture of inclusion.
To provide excellent care and support, to continuously improve the quality of our services and to make people’s lives better, every day.
Regard’s mission is to develop our company brand based on integrity, reliability and trust. We will balance safety with choice, control and independence for the people we support and develop person-led services for them to live in. We will be a transparent and inclusive employer recruiting, supporting and developing staff to be the best in the industry.
For the people we support to experience:
• A full life that makes sense to the individual
• Choice, control and real involvement in decisions
• A safe, high-quality environment to live in
• The opportunity to develop a range of skills
• Friendship and support at home and in the community
For our staff to experience:
• Effective and inspiring leadership
• A positive, inclusive working environment where diversity is celebrated
• Recognition for individual and team contributions
• A learning culture which supports development and potential
• An opportunity to develop a fulfilling career