Disability benefits advice
As claiming benefits and filling in the relevant paperwork can be a daunting prospect, Regard has developed a unique specialist service for individuals living in both supported living and residential services.
Our benefits team comprises former employees of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP), who are able to navigate the complex claims system. They use their experience and years of knowledge to demystify the complex processes, as well as keeping themselves fully up to date with Government policy and changes in the law.
The team is keen to help our Service Users maximise the money they can claim, while enabling Care Managers, Support Workers and family members to concentrate on more important things.
Regard’s benefits team can help:
- Complete application forms for a full range of DWP benefits and notify them of changes to circumstance
- Request and complete reconsiderations of current claims to increase monies already being received
- Ensure that any benefits are paid on time
- Challenge decisions on the behalf of the Service User and attend Tribunals to achieve the required result
- Claim Housing Benefit for tenants that live in supported living schemes
- Provide advice and support to Service Users, their Support Workers and their family
To find out more about our benefits team, please contact us.