We are currently recruiting for a Compliance and Data Analysis Administrator based in our Kingston Office.
This job role is to support the Head of Social Care Governance in co-ordinating the total quality management and governance infrastructure to support the organisation’s internal and external requirements in relation to statutory, regulatory and internal compliance.
This position is a part-time post – 18.5 hours per week.
• Establish and work with reporting systems to allow the organisation to monitor and measure its compliance with external standards including Care Quality Commission (CQC) Registration, CSSIW Registration and organisation risk management standards.
• Provide data reports to all services in measuring and demonstrating compliance with CQC, CSSIW and internal risk management standards.
• Manage the administration, processing, recording, dissemination and monitoring of all external Regulatory, Local Authority and HSE reports received by the Company.
• Manage the administration of the Quality alert system for the organisation including logging all alerts on the internal system (Enable), identifying appropriate service managers (SMs), cascading to SMs and their services for action, seeking evidence of action and compliance and registering the status of each alert on the QA alert system.
• Prepare and submit regular, accurate reports to the Head of Social Care Governance to agreed organisation deadlines i.e. weekly and periodic basis.
• Provides support to the Head of Social Care Governance in applying for and maintaining external national accreditations e.g. IIP, ISO and any other opportunities to attain external accreditations that arise.
• Support the Head of Social Care Governance to establish and maintain an effective system and infrastructure for conducting spot-check assurance & compliance audits across the organisation on a periodic basis and report findings to appropriate line management.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the Central Audit Team, to provide national legislative information and updates to services to increase their regulatory knowledge and to establish best practice to improve compliance across the organisation and support their implementation where appropriate.
• Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis to as required by the Head of Social Care Governance.
• Identifies and recommends process improvements and standardisation as required.
• Participates in company project groups as required.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and two references, one of which must be from your current or most recent employer.
For further details on this role, please contact Carole Andrews on 0208 255 2947 or email Carole.Andrews@regard.co.uk
Alternatively, please complete our on-line application form by clicking the apply button below.
Welcome to Regard. We are a national provider of accommodation and specialist support to people with a learning disability and by joining us you will find your time being productive, enjoyable, hard-working but most of all you will have a positive input into the lives of the people for whom we provide services too.
Regard’s commitment to equality and diversity means that every Service User supported by Regard has their individual needs comprehensively addressed and are treated equally and without discrimination.
We have ran over 465 courses in 2015 with more that 5500 attendees. Read more….
We are dedicated to provide our staff with job satisfaction, long term prospects, competitive pay and good working conditions to ensure everyone can grow and flourish within our organisation for years to come.