A Deputy Manager is required for our Residential Service based in Woking, Surrey.
Beech Trees is a Residential Service supporting residents with learning disabilities. The service can also support those with communication needs and those with mental health needs.
The Deputy Manager is expected to cover shift patterns and office duties.
You will need to be flexible, reliable and able to use your own initiative. Previous experience working with people with learning disabilities and complex needs is desirable.
NVQ Level 3 or equivalent preferred.
Brief description of duties:
• Managing the service in the absence of the manager
• Supervising staff and mentoring new starters
• On call
• Managing rotas/ annual leave
• Supporting Manager with recruitment needs of the service.
• Working closely with health professionals
• Supporting service users with their everyday needs
• Record keeping and administrative support
• Auditing – monitoring the performance of the service and striving to improve the service
• Ensuring service users are safeguarded from risks of harm and benefit from a supportive environment
• Dealing with emergencies in a confident and proactive way
• Ensuring the service is compliant with Regard’s operational targets
(Please see job description for further information on duties)
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and two references, one of which must be from your current or most recent employer.
For further details on this role, please contact Pamela Hendrick, on 07988 349 774 or via email on email@example.com
You can complete our on-line application form by clicking the apply button below.
Or alternatively please send your CV directly to Matthew.Butcher@regard.co.uk
(No agencies please)Contact name: Pamela Hendrick Telephone: 07988 349774 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialism: We support individuals with learning disabilities. the service can also support those with communication needs and mental health needs.
Type of Service: 24-hour residential, all-female service
Age Range: 22-44 years
Current Profile of Service: The property is a detached building with spacious communal areas including kitchen,…
Welcome to Regard. We are a national provider of accommodation and specialist support to people with a learning disability and by joining us you will find your time being productive, enjoyable, hard-working but most of all you will have a positive input into the lives of the people for whom we provide services too.
Regard’s commitment to equality and diversity means that every Service User supported by Regard has their individual needs comprehensively addressed and are treated equally and without discrimination.
We have ran over 465 courses in 2015 with more that 5500 attendees. Read more….
We are dedicated to provide our staff with job satisfaction, long term prospects, competitive pay and good working conditions to ensure everyone can grow and flourish within our organisation for years to come.