A Senior Support Worker is required for Wakeling House, Barton Mills.
Qualifications / skills/ qualities required:
• Experience working with people with learning disabilities essential.
• NVQ/QCF level 3 required or prepared to work towards.
• Supervising junior staff experience preferable but training can be provided
Brief description of duties:
• Shift leading including medication administration and distribution of duties to support staff
• Supervising junior staff on a monthly basis.
• 24 hour on call one week out of the month.
• Supporting service users with daily activities and routines.
• Record keeping in regards to service user care and Health and Safety.
• Administrative support to management
• Knowledge of Essential Standards of Quality and safety
• Cleaning of the premises.
We offer excellent working conditions, a comprehensive training package, on-going management support through Supervision and opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org closing date for applications is 18th December 2017.
Wakeling House is a supported living service for adults with learning disabilities.
Age Range: 18+ Years
Details of vacancy: The service is now open and we have individuals allocated for each vacancy.
Current profile of service: Situated in Barton Mills, Suffolk, Wakeling House has 3 ground floor…
Welcome to Regard. We are a national provider of accommodation and specialist support to people with a learning disability and by joining us you will find your time being productive, enjoyable, hard-working but most of all you will have a positive input into the lives of the people for whom we provide services too.
Regard’s commitment to equality and diversity means that every Service User supported by Regard has their individual needs comprehensively addressed and are treated equally and without discrimination.
We have ran over 465 courses in 2015 with more that 5500 attendees. Read more….
We are dedicated to provide our staff with job satisfaction, long term prospects, competitive pay and good working conditions to ensure everyone can grow and flourish within our organisation for years to come.