Fox House in Tuckingmill is our new Supported Living Service for adults with Learning Disabilities and we are looking to recruit a Service Manager.
As the Service Manager you will be required to:
• Work with the people we support and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that personal needs are met.
• Manage all aspects of running the home including but not limited to: supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
• Monitor activities and ensure quality of support and care is in line with Regard policy ad sector regulatory standards.
• Create a culture of team development and team working that aspires the delivery of best practice for individuals using our service.
• Demonstrate the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
The Service Manager must have:
• Leadership and Management Qualification
• QCF Level 5 or working towards one (or equivalent)
• Prior experience and an understanding of learning disabilities and other complex needs
• Driving License
In return we offer:
• An excellent induction programme and on-going commitment to your training and development
• Pension Scheme
• Wider Wallet Benefits
• Child Care Vouchers
• Employee Assistance Programme
• DBS check
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and two references, one of which must be from your current or most employer.
For further information please contact Leah Bone 07725 960765 or visit: www.regard.co.uk/careers
(No agencies please)
Specialism: Fox House is a new supported living service designed to offer support and accommodation for adults with learning disabilities, autistic spectrum conditions, behaviours considered to challenge, physical and mental health support needs and those with significant communication difficulties.
Details of Vacancies: Once complete we will have ten…
Welcome to Regard. We are a national provider of accommodation and specialist support to people with a learning disability and by joining us you will find your time being productive, enjoyable, hard-working but most of all you will have a positive input into the lives of the people for whom we provide services too.
Regard’s commitment to equality and diversity means that every Service User supported by Regard has their individual needs comprehensively addressed and are treated equally and without discrimination.
We have ran over 465 courses in 2015 with more that 5500 attendees. Read more….
We are dedicated to provide our staff with job satisfaction, long term prospects, competitive pay and good working conditions to ensure everyone can grow and flourish within our organisation for years to come.