We are currently recruiting for a Service Manager across 2 sites – Northfields, a 6 bedded residential Service and Two Wells a 4 bedded residential Service, providing accommodation and essential services for adults with learning disabilities in Ringwood and Cranborne respectively.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• The provision of person-centred support to adults with learning disabilities, providing them with the opportunity to grow in confidence and develop the daily living and decision-making skills they need.
• Work with service users and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that any personal needs are met.
• Manage all aspects of running the services including but not limited to supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
• Ensure adherence to all relevant legislation.
• Ensure effective communication links between members of the team, people supported, other departments and external agencies.
• Train, develop and motivate staff through example and attention to good working practice.
• To be fully involved in the recruitment and selection of all staff including induction, development, supervision, performance management and relevant training of all staff within the home.
Experience in a management or supervisory role is essential, preferably with practical experience of supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs.
The applicant will ideally have a qualification in management and a QCF 5 or equivalent.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and two references, one of which must be from your current or most recent employer.
For further details on this role, please contact Neil Cole on 07525 951066 or email Neil at: email@example.com
Alternatively, please complete our on-line application form by clicking the apply button below.
(No agencies please)
Specialism: Adults with a learning disability. At Northfields we work with people who have complex needs and a high level of vulnerability including people who have mental health issues, challenging behavior and autistic spectrum disorder.
Details of vacancies: There are currently no vacancies.
Type of service: A 24-hour…
Two Wells is specifically dedicated to providing support to adults who are vulnerable and have a learning disability. The individuals that use our service require 24 hour support in a safe environment which promotes decision making and choice through a person centred approach, which is individualised and dependent on the…
Welcome to Regard. We are a national provider of accommodation and specialist support to people with a learning disability and by joining us you will find your time being productive, enjoyable, hard-working but most of all you will have a positive input into the lives of the people for whom we provide services too.
Regard’s commitment to equality and diversity means that every Service User supported by Regard has their individual needs comprehensively addressed and are treated equally and without discrimination.
We have ran over 465 courses in 2015 with more that 5500 attendees. Read more….
We are dedicated to provide our staff with job satisfaction, long term prospects, competitive pay and good working conditions to ensure everyone can grow and flourish within our organisation for years to come.