A Support Worker is required, 37.5 hours a week at The Grove, residential home in Sutton, Surrey.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Supporting adults with learning disabilities
• Working on a shift basis including weekends and sleep-in duties.
• Supporting individuals with varying levels of learning disability
• Supporting Service Users with; - Personal Care - Emotional & Psychological
• Support - Communication - Daily Living Skills and developing independence - Educational, Occupational and Leisure Activities - Active Support
• No previous experience necessary as full training is provided.
• Good level of spoken/written English
• A caring attitude who enjoys helping people
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and two references, one of which must be from your current or most recent employer.
For further details on this role, please contact Katarzyna Kalinska on 02086422899 or via email on email@example.com
Alternatively, please complete our on-line application form by clicking the apply button below.
(No agencies please)
Welcome to Regard. We are a national provider of accommodation and specialist support to people with a learning disability and by joining us you will find your time being productive, enjoyable, hard-working but most of all you will have a positive input into the lives of the people for whom we provide services too.
Regard’s commitment to equality and diversity means that every person supported by Regard has their individual needs comprehensively addressed and are treated equally and without discrimination.
We have ran over 465 courses in 2015 with more that 5500 attendees. Read more….
We are dedicated to provide our staff with job satisfaction, long term prospects, competitive pay and good working conditions to ensure everyone can grow and flourish within our organisation for years to come.
Support Worker - Residential