We are recruiting Support workers for Waking Nights (35 hpw) at Highdowns, our residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health issues and other concurrent complex needs in Camborne, Cornwall.
Candidates will be committed to a person-centred and outcome-focused approach.
• To support individuals and enabling them to realise their hopes, dreams and aspirations.
• To work as part of an established team, promoting the aims and values of the company.
• To provide high quality service and adhere to management instruction.
• Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and mental health would be an advantage.
• Experience of supporting and managing people who exhibit challenging behaviour would be preferable but not essential.
• NVQ/QCF L2 Health & Social preferable.
• Drivers preferred but not essential.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and two references, one of which must be from your current or most recent employer.
For further details on this role, please contact Jenna Betts, on 01209 832261 or via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please complete our on-line application form by clicking the apply button below.
(No agencies please)
Specialism: Learning Disabilities, Mental Health issues and other concurrent complex needs. Individuals with Asperger’s and/or other Autistic spectrum conditions and Individuals with ADD and/or ADHD
Vacancy Details: There are currently no vacancies at Highdowns.
Type of Service: Residential service with views over St. Ives bay in Cornwall.
Welcome to Regard. We are a national provider of accommodation and specialist support to people with a learning disability and by joining us you will find your time being productive, enjoyable, hard-working but most of all you will have a positive input into the lives of the people for whom we provide services too.
Regard’s commitment to equality and diversity means that every Service User supported by Regard has their individual needs comprehensively addressed and are treated equally and without discrimination.
We have ran over 465 courses in 2015 with more that 5500 attendees. Read more….
We are dedicated to provide our staff with job satisfaction, long term prospects, competitive pay and good working conditions to ensure everyone can grow and flourish within our organisation for years to come.
Support Worker - Residential