Chertsey Road is a registered residential home for 5 females with learning disabilities and individual complex needs in Twickenham
Regard's aim is to provide the highest possible quality of support to the people who use our services. Individuals are supported and encouraged to live full and independent lives. Our enabling, self empowering approach is tailored to a person's aspirations, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
We will develop a package of care and support based on an individual’s assessed needs. By managing a person’s risks, we ensure that they achieve as much independence as possible.
About the Property
Chertsey Road is a large 5 bedroom 1920’s detached house situated on the A316. It compromises of a spacious lounge, refurbished kitchen, dining room, bathroom and one bedroom on the ground floor. A further 4 bedrooms and bathroom are situated on the first floor. Chertsey Road benefits from a large mature garden land seating patio areas. . It is within walking distance of local amenities and has easy access to public transport.
At Chertsey Road our services are focused around the individual and respond to the changing needs of the person, as well as enabling the person to maintain stability in the life. The service is outcome focused and achieves this by listening and responding to what the individuals tells us is important for them to achieve, making sure we work with people to achieve their goals and aspirations in a way that keeps the person safe, but also maintains and develops a life which makes sense and meaningful to the individual.
The staff has experience of working with adults who have complex needs and high levels of vulnerability, supporting and enabling them to become more independent in their every day life and promoting them to make decisions about their life.
- 24 hour support including one awaking nigh staff and one sleep-in.
- Promotion of independence and integration into the community
- Fully inclusive support planning, care needs and risk assessment by skilled and qualified staff experienced in working with adults with learning disabilities and with associated complex needs.
- An outcome-focused approached with proven track record of supporting individuals to gain greater independence and skills including independent living skills, support with finances and social integration.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic trained staff team.
- Access to specialist expertise, as appropriate, such as psychiatrists, occupational therapists and community psychiatric nurses.
- Chertsey Road has its own transport for the use of the people living at the service.
Manager: Aliza Rahman
Mobile: 07885 998 258
Locality Manager: Maarten Vegting
Telephone: 07889 631317
Customer Relationship Manager: Debbie Hollands