Hersham Road is a Registered Residential Care Home for adults with learning disabilities and other associated complex needs.
Regard’s aim is to provide the highest possible quality of support to the people who use our services. Individuals are supported and encouraged to live full and independent lives. Our enabling, self empowering approach is tailored to a person’s aspirations and meeting their needs.
We will develop a package of care and support based on an individual’s assessed needs and by managing these risks, we ensure that they achieve as much independence as possible.
Hersham Road is a spacious detached house in a residential area situated close to the centre of Walton on Thames It can accommodate 6 people in single rooms with en-suite washing facilities arranged over 2 floors, with shared communal lounge, conservatory, sensory room, kitchen and laundry room.
The property has a large garden which is used for people to relax and socialize. The home is ideally situated for individuals to access community facilities including shops, restaurants, leisure facilities, colleges and transport links.
Our Services are focused around the Individual, enabling them to make their own choices and live the lives they choose. Individuals are assisted in positive risk taking so that they actively increase their confidence and move towards their goals in achievable milestones. We encourage individuals to access and take part in leisure activities and enable them to build up their skills by accessing educational and employment opportunities where possible.
Hersham Road provides
- 24 hour support providing night waking members of staff
- Promotion of independence and integration into the community
- Fully inclusive support planning, care needs and risk assessment by skilled and qualified staff experienced in working with adults with learning disabilities with complex needs.
- An outcome-focused approached with proven track record of supporting individuals to gain greater independence and skills including independent living skills, support with finances and social integration.
- Continuity and consistency of support managed by an experienced Home Manager.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic trained staff team.
- Access to specialist expertise, as appropriate, such as psychiatrists, occupational therapists and community psychiatric nurses.
- Hersham Road has it own transport for the use of the residents.
Manager: Nelson Avwunu
Telephone: 01932 226 125
Locality Manager: Maarten Vegting
Telephone: 0788 963 1617
Address: 267 Hersham Road, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12 5PZ