Kneller is a Registered Residential Home for 5 young adults with a learning disability, individual complex health needs and non verbal communication.
Regard’s aim is to provide the highest possible quality of support to the people who use our services. Individuals are supported and encouraged to live full and independent lives. Our enabling, self empowering approach is tailored to a person’s aspirations and meeting their needs.
We will develop a package of care and support based on an individual’s assessed needs. By managing a person’s risks, we ensure that they achieve as much independence as possible.
The people who live at Kneller are actively involved in the community and our services are focused around the Individual, the staff members are trained in total communication to ensure that individuals are enabled to make their own choices and live the lives they choose. Individuals are assisted in positive risk taking so that they actively increase their confidence and move towards their goals in achievable milestones. We encourage individuals to access and take part in leisure activities and enable them to build up their skills by accessing educational and employment opportunities where possible.
- 24 hour Support providing one waking night and one sleeping night
- Person Centred Approach to every day life, decision making and choice
- Outcome based support, which is specifically designed around the person, their wants, wishes, goals and aspirations
- Individual planning and tailor made support packages which enable people to communicate in the way that meets their communication needs
- We offer staff that are trained in total communication methods and can support people to make decisions and choices through their chosen methods
- Positive risk taking – ensuring people can make decisions which keep them safe and happy
- We believe that it is paramount to consult with the people we support and act on their views and choices to ensure quality service delivery
- Support to participate in weekly health and safety, fire and first aid checks, as well as nightly security checks and keeping safe awareness.
- Continuity and consistency of support managed by an experienced home manager
- Energetic and Enthusiastic trained staff team
About the Property
Kneller is an attractive and spacious detached house located in a quiet residential area in Whitton, Twickenham. The property has 5 spacious bedrooms one with an en-suite over 2 floors with shared communal lounge ,conservatory and kitchen.
The property has a large garden to the rear of the property and is ideally situated for individuals to access community facilities including shops, restaurants, leisure facilities, colleges and transport links.
Manager: Andrea Cully
Fax: 0208 898 5431
Deputy Home Manager: Bruno Verdosci
Mobile: 07734 538 122
Locality Manager: Maarten Vegting
Telephone: 0788 963 1617 or
Address: 191 Kneller Road, Whitton, Middlesex, TW2 7DY