South Road, South East London
Regard’s aim is to provide the highest possible quality of support to the people who use our services. We support individuals with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs. Our enabling, self empowering approach is tailored to a person’s aspirations, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
We will develop a package of care and support based on an individual’s assessed needs. By managing a person’s risks, we ensure that they achieve as much independence as possible.
Our aim is for individuals to gain greater independence and support them to move on to their own accommodation in the community where possible.
“I was very pleased with the care and support given to my client, you have a smashing staff team, very committed and knowledgeable”
Feedback from Care Manager from London Borough April 2010
Situated in South London the property is a spacious detached house located in a quiet residential area of Forest Hill. Its accommodation is split over 3 floors with 7 single rooms and 1 bed sit on the top floor. The ground and 1st floor each comprises of a lounge, fitted kitchen, bath and shower with separate toilet facilities.
The property has a large garden and the added benefit of being located close to local shops, amenities and with good transport links.
Individuals will hold their own tenancy with the Landlord and the rent would typically be claimed through Housing Benefit.
- 24-hours a day by shared support; including night support
- 1:1 support for specific indentified assessed needs which vary from person to person
- Full inclusive needs support planning, care needs and risk assessments by a well trained staff team, experienced with working with adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs.
- Our aim to decrease 1:1 support hours as skills are further developed and greater independence gained where possible
- Support is structured to ensure that the individual has the opportunity to access a full range of activities within the community including where possible employment opportunities and access to local colleges.
- An energetic and enthusiastic trained staff team.
- Supporting individuals in accessing appointments with all health care professionals.
- Outreach support for those able to move on providing continuity of support.
The following provides an example of what is deemed individual support and what is covered by the shared support.
Typical Individual needs
Manager: Maria Pataiova
Mobile: 07734 538 176
Locality Manager: Liz Milton
Telephone: 07889 642305