The Grove, Sutton
The Grove is a Registered Residential Care Home for 9 adults with learning disabilities, individual complex needs and challenging behaviours.
Regard’s aim is to provide the highest possible quality of support to the people who use our services. Individuals are supported and encouraged to live full and independent lives. Our enabling, self empowering approach is tailored to a person’s aspirations, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
We will develop a package of care and support based on an individual’s assessed needs. By managing a person’s risks, we ensure that they achieve as much independence as possible.
The Grove is a spacious semi-detached house in a residential area situated close to Sutton, Surrey. It can accommodate 9 people in single rooms arranged over 3 floors, with shared communal facilities.
The property has a garden and is ideally situated for individuals to access community facilities including shops, restaurants, leisure facilities, colleges and transport links.
Our Services are focused around the Individual, enabling them to make their own choices and live the lives they choose. Individuals are assisted in positive risk taking so that they actively increase their confidence and move towards their goals in achievable milestones. We encourage individuals to access and take part in leisure activities and enable them to build up their skills by accessing educational and employment opportunities where possible.
The Grove provides
- 24 hour support providing one awake and one sleeping member of staff
- Promotion of independence and integration into the community
- Fully inclusive support planning, care needs and risk assessment by skilled and qualified staff experienced in working with adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
- An outcome-focused approached with proven track record of supporting individuals to gain greater independence and skills including independent living skills, support with finances and social integration.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic trained staff team.
- Staff trained in Makerton
- Access to specialist expertise, as appropriate, such as psychiatrists, occupational therapists and community psychiatric nurses.
- The Grove has its own transport for the use of the residents.
Service Manager: Moyra Hillman
Locality Manager: Carol Foord
Address: 45 Grove Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 2AW