Domiciliary Care Wirral - Arrowe Hall
Arrowe Hall is a domiciliary care service situated in Wirral for adults from 18 – 65 who have learning disabilities, mental health needs and also acquired brain injury.
All tenants are supported within their own tenancy and have dedicated, trained staff teams who are built around them to their specific needs; tenants are encouraged to get involved in the recruitment of their staff teams either by helping to interview or saying what they would like and need in their staff members.
Arrowe Hall has a philosophy of person centred support, giving choice, independence, and encouragement enabling the service users to develop and maintain skills to give them the freedom to be as independent as possible and to reach their potential and fulfil their dreams. Supporting new opportunities for achievement with informed choices and managed risks so that there is a continuous path of progress.
We work with multi disciplinary teams, actively encouraging families to be involved and all professionals who are identified as needed to support an individual within their care and support package.
- Full needs and risk assessments completed by trained and experienced staff in liaison with the individual and anyone else they with to be involved such as family, friend, or advocate.
- Provision of an individuals’ designed person-centered support package to include assistance in activities to maintain independence.
- Support to tenants with a range of activities including:
- Budget planning and support with finances (Regard can become appointee if required)
- Meal planning, preparation & shopping
- Household tasks, including laundry and housework
- Planning social and leisure activities including college, voluntary work, etc.
- Establishing community links
- Promoting self advocacy or supporting access to advocacy services
- Health promotion and access to GP/dentist
- Develop and maintain family and personal relationships
- Continuity and consistency of support by experienced support workers chosen with the individuals involvement
Access to professionals as identified in individual support plans such as psychiatrists, occupational therapists, community psychiatric nurses, and primary care trust schemes
About the Property
Arrowe Hall is in the Wirral, surrounding the building is a 300 acre park which has a Golf Club, tennis courts and there is also a lake within the park where people can fish.
The park provides peaceful surroundings for long walks and bike rides.
Service Managerr: Paul Wilkinson-Barton
Mobile: 07984 734 785
Fax: 01516 061 030
Regional Director: Gill Holt