This is a 3 bed supported living service for adults who have mental health issues, learning disabilities and associated behaviours.
Service Users are supported to live as independently as possible using person centred planning.
Individuals will have their own tenancy with the Landlord with the rent typically claimed through Housing Benefit.
A fully trained staff team support the service 24 hours per day. Staff are trained in all areas ranging from Safeguarding, Health and Safety, Infection Control to more specialist training such Autism, Deaf Awareness and Challenging Behaviour. Independence is promoted to establish a solid base for integration into the community. Service users have tailor made support plans with identified outcomes following their wishes, dreams and aspirations which are used to support them with all aspects of their care and support.
Wareham is supported from a domiciliary care service office for people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and associated challenging behaviours, all individuals are supported to participate in assessments and preparing their person centred plan. We provide a bespoke care plan for each individual from the time that they are referred to us through a planned progression. This helps service users relearn and further develop skills required for daily living.
- 24-hours a day by shared support; including night support
- 1:1 support for specific indentified assessed needs which vary from person to person
- Full inclusive needs support planning, care needs and risk assessments by a well trained staff team, experienced with working with adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs.
- Our aim is to promote and develop independence skills to decrease 1:1 support hours as possible
- Support is structured to the requirements of the individual to ensure that they have the opportunity to access a full range of activities within the community including where possible employment opportunities and access to local colleges.
- A committed, energetic and enthusiastic trained staff team.
- Supporting individuals in accessing appointments with all health care professionals.
- Outreach support for those able to move on providing continuity of support.
About the Property
The property is a terraced house with 3 bedrooms over 2 floors, with a communal lounge, kitchen and bathroom. It is Located close to North Manchester General Hospital, with a variety of local shops and amenities, There are excellent transport links to the City of Manchester.
Dom Care Manager: Sam Baxendale
Locality Manager: Roy McLennan